Tuesday 12 May 2015

On Saturday 2nd May I capturedthe ‪#‎wedding‬ of Sam & Kim. The day started at Stanton Manor where I met Kim for bridal preparations. Kim received a card and a few presents for Sam, I particularly enjoyed the love hearts with on reading 'I Surrender'




It was on to St. Andrews Church Cippenham to see Sam and the groomsmen before the arrival of the guests followed by the arrival of the Bridal party in 2 classic cars. After the wedding Sam & Kim had a few photos around the groun...ds of the church and then travelled to Stanton Manor. The weather was on our side as we completed the big group shot and person pictures around the grounds.
 

A fantastic idea was a tree and lots of branches, all the guests had to print their finger prints on the branches and sign their names. This will be framed as a great memento of Sam & Kims wedding day.
The day finished with the cutting of the cake, the first dance and party action on the dance floor. Congratulations Sam & Kim


www.aperfectmemory.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. The wedding day has to be memorable. Mine was made memorable by my friends, my sisters and obviously my husband. The photographer helped a lot in making those memories stay for longer. I got married in a very big and beautiful event space Chicago. It definitely added up to the memories.

    ReplyDelete